SUZUKI EF 400 BB SPECIAL CROSS
SUZUKI EF 400 BB
Vintage cross bike
Off road Dream.
"The world of racing and competitions, in addition to being the one that gives rise to everything, to every dream, to every development, to every emotion, is the one that most represents the craftsmanship of the construction work mechanics, there is much more Special in a workshop that works on a bike that runs seriously, than in most of the conceptual garages, more engaged between the printing of t-shirts and stickers. This Crazy of a Belgian, a Chassis to be able to run in the '65 / '70 category of the European motocross championship and to be highly competitive, at the end of the '70s he decided to build his own motorbike, starting from an engine Nipponico, which, as we know, arrived in the motocross world in the 80s, have defeated the entire competition. "
waiting for our video
we found this unofficial
on the Web.
The details of the
Suzuki EF 400 BB
Gianluca Cannella Ph:
we will tell you about the "second" Tripla IDM, the Tripla Competizione 1050, presented in its definitive setting at EICMA where it was used by the official photographer Monica Silva, to capture many of the guests for the services published by Rolling Stone magazine, Radio Deejay, Sport Mediaset and all the official EICMA channels, Callari himself was Portraitin saddle at the Italian Dream Motorcycle Tripla Competizione.
About the SUZUKI EF 400 BB
Special Cross Motorcycle
Thanks to all those who have given us time to tell about ourselves and our bike. here a selection of some of the articles, reviews, and publications.
SUZUKI EF 400 BB
this motorcycle that has just arrived in our garage, has been discovered by us during a research on vintage motorcycling competitions. It was in fact built entirely by hand in the late seventies to run in the
European motocross vintage championship in the 1965/70 class.
the motorcycle was built by hand in the late '70s in all its parts, with the exception of the engine (suzuki dr 400) the aluminum tank (which was obtained by re-adapting that of a Husqvarna, which has been reduced and re-heated) and the saddle (which is taken by an Ossa)
The IDM SUZUKI EF400BB is absolutely consistent with our vision of motorcycles. It is built with attention to every small detail, and has been made high-performance, a feature that still retains today. the Belgian craftsman who built it was a frame builder, and wanted to make a bike with which to run and win.
this cross special that has an absolutely current design and style, in the context of the vintage-offroad fashion, was built so that each component contributes to the best possible competitive performance. It is rich in particular highly innovative details for its time.
- the engine is a suzuki 400 four-stroke engine with Mukin carburetors.
- the frame is made by hand in iron and aluminum.
- the steering plates which are cast and engraved the initials of the manufacturer B.B. they have built-in handlebar mounts to make driving more responsive.
- the front forks are made by hand, as well as the rear suspensions made with a cooling system to have a better activity despite the stresses.
- the exhaust pipe that is beautiful in its simplicity, and 'amazing for the time it was made, hides the expansion near the aluminum filter box like the current ones, making it not only more cool, but also safer, and there we guarantee that it makes fire and flames.
- the foot brackets are machined from solid, and are adjustable with a double attachment to be able to have an optimal driving position.
- the mudguards are made of beaten aluminum by hand, the spoked wheels are from '18 and '19
- the bike that has a very first generation electronic ignition, obviously has the kick start, which turns on the engine at the first shot.
- tutta la bulloneria è ricavata dal pieno.
Vintage Cross Bike
I am particularly proud to have found this bike, because I am convinced that to produce a constant and optimal development, it is very important to study and research.
this master piece, besides being extremely captivating and current, both for its performances and for the his style, shines because it shows the soul of Beyens who built it realizing the his dream.
the IDM SUZUKI EF400BB even if it deserves to be kept as a piece to collect, and 'extremely versatile in its use and still highly performing. it is for sale at € 25,000.
GEARS - GEARS
DEDICATE FROM SOLID
HAND MADE DEDICATED
HAND MADE IN ALUMINUM